Apply Indian Visa Online (How to apply online Indian Visa)
All foreigners who have to be in India has to grant visa from Indian embassy in their home country. With help of Indian visa portal, all foreigners can apply India visa online with help of indianvisaonline.gov.in website. It is official Indian government websites for foreigner for ease of getting visa.
If you are planning to move to India as an immigrant there are various areas that you will need to understand to help with the immigration process. Visas are needed to enter the country for purposes of study or work.
All foreigners visa needies are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link , in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
Methods to apply Indian visa
There are two methods to apply Indian visa rush to Indian embassy or Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) at foreigner country (partially online procedure) and by the way of e-visa (completely online procedure)
1. Indian embassy or Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) at foreigner country
The duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted successfully, is to be submitted at the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents.
Process Of Apply visa by method no.1
Secure online application saves time and check status online.
Submit your application with required documents at Indian Misison/Visa collection centre.
Visa Status Enquiry can be used to know Visa Status.
Application ID can be seen on your receipt issued by Indian Mission/Agent where you have submitted your Application.
The application form completed in all respect and submitted succesfully, is to be submitted at the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post in absence of IVAC, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents.
Collect your passport/visa from Indian embassy/Indian Mission/Collection Centre or by post.
2. Apply visa by E-visa
Services of e-Visa involves completely online application for which no facilitation is required by any intermediary / agents etc. It is advised not to believe or fall in trap of any such unscrupulous elements who claim speedy/express grant of e-Visa and charge money for it.
Do not share your personal information with any unauthorized website as it may lead to your personal data piracy. Only visit Government of India website with address indianvisaonline.gov.in for any kind of service or clarification. For any clarification or doubt, you may write to us on our email i.e. [email protected].
Eligibility for E-visa Online
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
E-VISA APPLICATION PROCESS( Method.2)
Upload Photo and Passport Page
Using Credit / Debit card/netbanking
Get e-visa after approval in your email box !!! Fly To India Print e-Visa and carry at the time of travel